St. James Park, Sunnyvale
609 St James Allee
Gold Coast, Sunnyvale, TX 75182
Year Built: 2008
49 Two+ Acre Estate Lots
St. James Park is an estate community of 124 acres created on pastoral, historic ranch lands – a community that respects place and tradition, blending the history and beauty of English country estate landscape with an environment rich in Texas lore and character. A neighborhood of character, quality, and beauty- exclusive, private, unique. Each of the 49 two-plus acre homesites in St. James Park offers diverse and unique features from numerous stands of mature trees, meandering creeks and seven acres of serene parks. St. James Park showcases an environment carefully preserved by many generations of ranchers and enhanced by thoughtful planning.
Set in Sunnyvale, this development combines small town charm with convenience to the city. This will be a rural neighborhood of elegant, country estate style living, only 20 minutes from Dallas’ dining, arts, entertainment and recreation located in Uptown. Just a few minutes drive to the east, spectacular Lake Ray Hubbard offers a wealth of outdoor recreational activities including swimming, fishing and sailing. St. James park is truly the perfect fusion of elegant, country estate style living with big city lights.
- Exclusive, private estate homes
- Managed estates on 2+ acre lots with a park, creek or pond views within the 124+ acre community
- Each is a set is over 2 acres of wooded or open land, parks, creek or pond views and open to the rolling countryside.
- Small town charm only 20 minutes from Downtown Dallas
- Situated in Sunnyvale, minutes from Lake Ray Hubbard
- The site plan was designed to remove the least amount of trees for the footprint of the roadways.
- The trees that were removed were recycled to create mulch to protect the 650 new live oak and magnolia trees that were planted.
- The central pond and two wells are designed to retain runoff water to recycle for irrigation of the natural landscape.
- The irrigation systems were designed with an rain sensor technology that uses water in the most efficient manner possible while providing the necessary moisture for landscapes to thrive and grow.
- The Harbor includes:
- Fine Restaurants
- Movie Theater
- Exemplary rated Sunnyvale ISD
- Sunnyvale Crossing Town Center
- Texas Regional Medical Center at Sunnyvale located 5 minutes away
- Private Airport
- 3 Marinas with direct lake access
- Golf Courses
- Fitness Centers
- Hike, bike, and riding trails
- Equestrian Centers
- Mesquite Rodeo
2501 N. Harwood St.
Dallas, TX 75201
Phone: +1 214-965-1042